Friday 9 August 2013

Field trip to the BBC

    
     Today marks a day that I have been looking forward to for quite some time. Although I am not a news major, I have always turned to the BBC News to escape any bias from US news media outlets. And I was about to be right in the mix of where all the BBC News takes place. We had a tour scheduled at 2:30 and were shown around by a mediocre tour guide and one hilarious tour guide.


     Pictured above is the entire news room of the BBC viewed from the left side. One thing I learned from the tour is that if you were to split the room in half vertically, one half consists of the BBC News London team, the other BBC World News. 

(Click for better image)
     Above is a brief history of the BBC, read from right to left.

No comments:

Post a Comment