Wednesday 17 July 2013

July 5, 2013

     I arrived at DFW Int'l, checked in my roller and enjoyed the last 30 minutes with mum and my little brother. I collected the rest of my belongings, went through the (surprisingly not too painful) TSA check and into my terminal. It still hasn't really hit home that in less than an hour, I will board a plane, fly 9 hours, and be living in London. I am so very thankful for this opportunity and for the people who believed in me and helped me get to where I am about to go. 
     
     At this point, I feel that my education has paved a solid foundation to my career for when I graduate UNT and I am really hoping to gain new experiences and network with phenomenal people while I am over here and gain knowledge that will be applicable to build upon that foundation. This is the first summer since I was 15 that I haven't spent on the road. I know everything happens for a reason and I really look forward to looking back on this blog come August and seeing just how much I have really grown and to see the experiences that I take away from this trip. 





No comments:

Post a Comment