Tuesday 23 July 2013

Modern Times Rock & Roll

July 16, 2013

"Dullness is a disease. I really need danger
and excitement. I'm never scared of putting
myself out on a limb." -Freddie Mercury 

     Tonight, the class went to a theatrical play called, We Will Rock You The Musical by Queen at the Dominion Theater. I wasn't really too sure what to expect as I have never been to a play before but I was pretty stoked that we were about to pay homage to one of the rock Gods, Freddie Mercury and to one of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time, Queen. 


     The show was absolutely incredible! I was on the edge of my seat for a majority of the time. Every thing from the stage layout and props, to production value, to the actual band that was playing was mind blowing. I'm not sure what else to compare it to, but it was definitely one hell of a first musical to attend.
     



No comments:

Post a Comment